Mireille Delmas-Marty has published twenty books of reference, among which are:
- Corpus Juris introducing penal provisions for the purpose of the financial interests of the European Union, Economica, 1997
- The Implementation of the Corpus Juris in the Member States: Penal Provisions for the Protection of European Finances (avec J.A.E. Vervaele), 4 vol., Intersentia, 2000
- Towards a truly common law: Europe as a laboratory for legal pluralism, Cambridge University Press, 2002
- Global Law: a Triple Challenge, Transnational publishers, 2003
- Ordering Pluralism : A Conceptual Framework for Understanding the Transnational Legal World (trans. N. Norberg), Oxford, Hart Publishing, CERDIN, coll. French Studies in International Law, 2009, 175 p.